BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

In each life some rain falls.....

So this weekend was one of the worst of my life so far... On friday night our shop was robbed. Someone broke the glass door in and ran off with six customer lap tops. It was a nightmare. Scary, confussing, angering, physicologically damaging. My faith in humainty is definitally temporarily lost. I hope not forever. I know I know this is not the worst thing that can happen, much worse happens everyday. i know, but right now im dealing with this and this is my life, my expeirence. I feel so bad for Shawn, who has to deal with the cleanning up of the mess, the calls, the angry customers, the media, the cops, the insurance... It just really really sucks. Im afraid that they will come back, im afraid that they will hurt shawn and my family. Im afraid that i will never sleep soundly again. Im afraid all our customers will never come back because we are not a safe place to leave computers. Im afraid that we will loose everything, that the good fourtune and the sometimes unbeleivable success is all going to end because of some selfish, drugged out, nasty, vile jerk offs who dont care who they hurt or why. I just wish this would go away, wouldn have happened. I just wish this was a bad dream...

0 comments: