BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Long Summer Days





We have been enjoying our summer. I have to admit im ready for fall. I love fall, i really dont care for summer. I love it when its dark at 4 30 and its all cozy and warm in my little house. But alas, its still summer. This afternoon lexi and patrick went swimming in the little pool. Patrick loved it, until tragedy struck. (well not really) I was helping lexi with one hand and patrick stood up in the pool and before i could grab him took a face dive onto the concrete. He didnt even cry, but he has two horrible scraps across his little face... poor little guy. I felt SOOOOOOOOO GUILTY... Lexi was so sweet to him, she kept saying in her little mommy voice "its ok pappy its ok baby, you've got to be careful" so sweet... Enjoy the pics.
Love and Peace, Princess Di

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they really enjoyed the water. Too bad he had to fall.
Sharon

Kendall said...

I took Ross swimming and he LOVED it. Nanny needs to get a pool. I don't think she will though. Look how long it took to convince her to get high speed internet! =) Oh well. We should seriously use Jon's pool. I mean, he is paying for it, and you know he doesn't use it.