Patrick celebrated his first birthday on Friday. He had a wonderful birthday. All our family and friends were here to help him celebrate. He got lots of cool toys and if he can wrangle them away from his sister im sure he will enjoy them!! :-) He didn't really dig is cake, he sort of looked at it funny and got some frosting on his hands then in his hair on on his belly. He didn't attack it like i thought he would. He is such a sweet boy. He is very close to walking id say it will be any day now. Enjoy the pictures!
IM ONE!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Patrick's First Birthday
Posted by Princess Di at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! It looked like a really good party. I'd like to see the kids get on that little mechanical bull-looking thing. Still can't believe he didnt like the cake.
I can't believe he is one already! Looks like a fun party!! I love the little people theme! How cute!
Post a Comment