BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween. The day was busy, the first pictures you will see are of Lexi and her first costume of the day, for dance class. You will see her in class with bff Hadley Wilcox.(tinker bell) Then we rushed home to get ready for trick or treating. Patrick was a monkey and lexi was a cat. I noticed that Patrick seemed really tired and not himself. We met Derek and Mandy and Jaxson (the cutest dragon ever) at our Dads, and then went out to Burbank to do the family out there. Lexi and Jax were having a blast. Patrick was not himself. By the time we went to Shawns parents I knew Patrick was sick. We took his temp. and it was 101. This morning he is still not feeling great, i dont know if it his teeth (getting a molar) or a cold or what. He has spent the morning cuddling with his sissy. You can see in his eyes that he doesn't feel good. Hopefully he will be feeling better as the day goes on. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!! Enjoy the pictures.



sick baby boy...

Hadley and Lexi BFF

thumbs up Mommy!!


Princess Lexi








Halloween is hard work!!


Lexi, Jaxson, and Patrick at Papa Micks

trick or treat!
I can walk myslef Mommy!



2 comments:

Kendall said...

HAH! Cute kids, Di! Poor Pappy. I hope he feels better. I can't wait til next year when Ross is old enough to go!

Jenna said...

Oh so cute!