ME HUGGING A PALM TREE!
Sheri and I had a great time on our weekend trip to Los Angeles! For those who dont know Jeremy and his band Chase and the Reach played a gig at the Knighting Factory in Hollywood so Sheri and I flew down to do some sight seeing and watch Jeremy play his show! The show was great and we had a blast. One of the highlights for me was cruising up the coast a little bit to Laguna Beach where Richie Sambora (of Bon Jovi) Lives. I had his address and tried to get to his house, but we didnt have much luck. I got as far as the gate in front of his Gated Community, and then we went to the beach in front of his house to try to see it that way, but the private beach was literally blocked by a huge very deep trench like river that i REALLY considered swimming across but in the end didnt... end the end I got sooooooooo close, yet so far from his house!! We ran around Hollywood and Malibu and visited Pepperdine University were Sheri went to college for a year. Hollywood at night was an experience to say the least!! We drove all around through Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Burbank, Santa Monica, Cruised the Sunset Strip, all that stuff. It was fun but I missed my kids and Shawn and my little house in my small little town!! The trip home was stressful, our flight was delayed and we ended up sitting in LAX for five hours, but they did upgrade us on the flight to basically business class which is above coach below first class, which was awesome!! Free food, tv, movies, lots of room blankies and free drinks! Enjoy the pics!
ME BEFORE I LEFT ON FRIDAY MORNING:
ME AND SHERI AT JENNAS GETTING READY TO DRIVE TO SEA TAC :

ME AND SHER ON THE PLANE :
ME AND SHER ON THE PLANE :
ME DRIVING THE RENTAL CAR DOWN THE FREEWAY IN LOS ANGELES :
ME AND SHERI READY FOR THE DAY SATURDAY!! :
ME POINTING AND POUTING.. POINTING TO RICHIES HOUSE OFF IN THE DISTANCE :

THE GATE THAT KEEPS STALKERS, I MEAN FANS, OUT OF RICHIES FRONT YARD... :

ME ALL DRESSED UP FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN IN HOLLYWOOD! :
THE GATE THAT KEEPS STALKERS, I MEAN FANS, OUT OF RICHIES FRONT YARD... :
ME ALL DRESSED UP FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN IN HOLLYWOOD! :
4 comments:
So cute! I'm jealous. I hope you went to In N Out!
oh yes first thing!
I'm so glad you guys got to go. Just wish I could've gone with!!!
Looks like you had fun!!! You look awesome Di!
Post a Comment