BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009


Happy Easter Everyone!! Well, what an Easter weekend we had! We started off by coloring Easter Eggs on Friday. Jaxson (my nephew) and my Mom (Grammy) Came over and the kids had a blast coloring eggs!! Lexi tried to eat one and she didnt realize that you had to peel them, so she was standing in the kitchen with a funny look on her face and a mouth full of pink egg shell.. It was pretty cute. On Satruday we went to the American Legion and had a great Easter party and egg hunt with a bunch of family. The kids had a great time. Sunday was a happy day with lots of easter baskets and family fun, and another egg hunt at Nannys in Burbank. We are all tired and happy!

Happy Easter 2009!



































2 comments:

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

So cute!! Your kids look adorable.
Thanks for sharing!!

Kendall said...

Oh, what fun! I was thinking of going to Legion one, but I didn't know where it was... I know, lame excuse. =) Is it bad that I want a corn dog now after seeing Patrick chowing down on one?