BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

almost christmas...

I cant believe its almost Christmas. I don't want it to get here because then im always depressed that the season is over! We are all ready Lexi had her last day of Pre School today until the 10 of January. What are we going to do on Thursdays!!! I was the helper today and it was so fun. Lexi got to give her teacher a small Christmas gift and she got one from her also. She loves her teacher!
They also painted hand print pictures for Mommy's and daddy's and it is so special! Tomorrow we are going to go watch Derek's show at the BBT, and Saturday is my Friend Darcies daughters first birthday. We are also going to paint the kitchen this weekend (yellow) Shawn will be off until next Wednesday and I'm so glad because he has been working very hard and needs a break.
Im so tired i think ill try to take a nap, Lexi is asleep and Patrick is very close....:-)

Love and Peace, Princess Di

0 comments: