.jpg)
Ok so first off, the undercovers http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=226786637
rocked the BBT last nite! They are so awesome. You should have heard my little bro sing More than a Feeling..Wowzer. He is just getting so good. I had an awesome time. I feel like Jon Bon Jovi's sister... A little too much fun maybe...:-) But everyone has to cut loose sometime right?
On Friday i got to pick up the pictures of the kids. They were so gorgeous. My goodness.. sometimes i still look at Lexi and now Patrick and just like have to catch my breath because i cant believe that those babies came out of me! That I could make such beautiful things.. Wow parent hood is a trip... I wonder if it will always feel that way?
This morning we went to my friend Darcies little girls first birthday party. She is so cute, and Lexi had a blast playing and running with the boys. She even went in panties with no accidents!! Tomorrow we have to get the final stuff done for Christmas. i always think im done but then i remember gifts and things that are not wrapped and all that. Ill blog after Christmas with pics. I am so excited, Christmas seems so magical this year, with lexi understanding Santa and being so excited. I have always loved Christmas, but its so different with you own kids. I have such wonderful memories about me and my brother going to nannys on Christmas eve and being so excited we couldn't breath, waiting through dinner and dishes... And then on Christmas eve i would be so excited that i would actually feel sick and could not sleep. One year i distinctively remember trying to make Derek stay up all night with me. We didn't make it long. Christmas day i can still see Derek running around the living room and doing his excited little, how do i describe it like he holds his hands and shakes his head its funny hard to describe but any way and he was like the kid in The Christmas Story, "this one is mine and this one is mine and this one is mine!" My parents never disappointed on Christmas.. I think that is why i go so crazy now with my own...
Love and Peace, Princess Di
rocked the BBT last nite! They are so awesome. You should have heard my little bro sing More than a Feeling..Wowzer. He is just getting so good. I had an awesome time. I feel like Jon Bon Jovi's sister... A little too much fun maybe...:-) But everyone has to cut loose sometime right?
On Friday i got to pick up the pictures of the kids. They were so gorgeous. My goodness.. sometimes i still look at Lexi and now Patrick and just like have to catch my breath because i cant believe that those babies came out of me! That I could make such beautiful things.. Wow parent hood is a trip... I wonder if it will always feel that way?
This morning we went to my friend Darcies little girls first birthday party. She is so cute, and Lexi had a blast playing and running with the boys. She even went in panties with no accidents!! Tomorrow we have to get the final stuff done for Christmas. i always think im done but then i remember gifts and things that are not wrapped and all that. Ill blog after Christmas with pics. I am so excited, Christmas seems so magical this year, with lexi understanding Santa and being so excited. I have always loved Christmas, but its so different with you own kids. I have such wonderful memories about me and my brother going to nannys on Christmas eve and being so excited we couldn't breath, waiting through dinner and dishes... And then on Christmas eve i would be so excited that i would actually feel sick and could not sleep. One year i distinctively remember trying to make Derek stay up all night with me. We didn't make it long. Christmas day i can still see Derek running around the living room and doing his excited little, how do i describe it like he holds his hands and shakes his head its funny hard to describe but any way and he was like the kid in The Christmas Story, "this one is mine and this one is mine and this one is mine!" My parents never disappointed on Christmas.. I think that is why i go so crazy now with my own...
Love and Peace, Princess Di
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment