Well 2007 is over. What a year. I spent most of it pregnant, which wasn't fun, but what a payoff!! i have the most beautiful happy healthy sweet baby boy. And now my family is perfect and complete. ( i think???!!). It was an amazing year at the shop, now instead of worrying that we wont be busy enough im starting to worry if we are going to be too busy. I worry about Shawn getting to busy and bargaining to hate it and i don't ever want that to happen to him.
We spent new years eve at my brothers house with mandy and her parents and my mom and of course the kids. We played games and had a lot of fun. It was a good new years eve. Lexi stayed up all nite and loved screaming happy new year happy new year, and she toasted with milk. It was sweet.
Today we start lexi in her next gymnastics level, and im nervous because i wont be in the class with her anymore and i dont know how she is going to like that. But hopefully it will go well. At ww this week i lost almost three pounds, im down 15 now. I wish it were coming off faster but i guess it will happen eventually... The diet is easy for me, its the slow loss that makes me nuts. And i do miss having cookie dough blizzards occasionally, but mostly i don't mind eating only my points. I wish i would have been better while pregnant and then maybe i would have only gained 30 instead of 60. Oh well...
This Sunday I'm having a shower for Sheri. I hope it goes well and she likes it. Its going to be pretty small. I'm excited for her new baby to come.
Love and Peace, Princess Di
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Bye bye 2007
Posted by Princess Di at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment