Well i haven't posted about Lexi's Dr.s appointment but she is fine, thank God. The Dr. told me that it was normal swollen glands and its very common in kids and the will come and go and nothing to worry about. So i was so relieved i cant even tell you... Tonight Shawn told me that he suspects (and has for some time but didn't tell me...) that Spencer might have a cataract and is going blind in one eye. I panicked at first but then calmed down and did some research. I will take him to the vet as soon as i can get in and hopefully its something we can keep from getting worse or traveling to the other eye... i dont know much about it. I just feel so bad, i did notice that he has trouble jumping on the bed lately and Derek said maybe his depth perception is off cause of the blindness or near blindness... I feel so bad my sweet little puppy is getting old and i cant even let my mind go to what will inevitably happen... He is 8 already... Brought me so much joy i cant even say.. But he is not going anywhere i just have to keep telling myself that! Well moms going to watch the kids so i can have a Mani pedi tomorrow so I'm so excited about that.
Love and Peace, Princess Di

0 comments:
Post a Comment